Sunday, November 15, 2009

Lake Coeur d' Alene






Hey everyone, I've finally given in and decided to start blogging. I'm new to this and sometimes a little technologically challenged, so we'll see how it goes. Since we don't live close to home, I figured it would be a good way to share with our families and others what we have been up to.

This summer we had a lot of fun. Brian's brother Chris and his wife Tiesha came up and stayed with us for a few days. We all went to lake Coeur d' Alene. The kids had a blast. They both had fun playing in the sand and making sand castles. Cody didn't dare go out in the water; he was scared of the waves, but Melanie loved the water.

1 comment:

  1. YAY!! I'm glad you're blogging now! I love that you guys were able to go to the Lake and have such a fun family getaway!! I hope you're enjoying the Holidays!! MERRY CHRISTMAS!

    ReplyDelete